Monday, January 12, 2009

My First Blog!

That's right! I am brand new to blogging and really don't know what I am doing yet! But I will learn!
A little about me...I'm a nurse at a local Unversity and I love my job! I also sell on ebay by the username amidniterose07 go to http://stores.ebay.com/amidniterose07_W0QQssPageNameZl2QQtZkm
and check it out! While there feel free to bid on any and everything! I would love it and you!
I love going to sales and auctions and can't keep it all and in these times, we need every penny we get!
I'm a Mom of 3 grown children 2 girls, Samantha, married to Brian and pregnant with Colton Brian due April 1st,. Next comes Misty, married to Ben with 2 1/2 yr old BJ and 1 month old Madalyn! Finally my son TJ, who works at Mohawk and lives at home.
What do I do in my spare time? When I have any I work on ebay, spoil my grandkids, paint, draw, go to football, basketball, baseball games etc. TJ & were there last yr when Manny hit his 500th homerun! What a day!
I also love to take pictures, check them out at http://community.webshots.com/user/svu2002us! Meet my family!
I love to travel, next week some of us will be going to Pigeon Forge TN where we have rented a cabin for 4 days. Its the 3rd yr of renting cabins and we all love it! I don't think i would ever stay in a hotel there again! I can't wait to get in the hot tub!

No comments:

Post a Comment