Sunday, January 18, 2009

CCCCCooollllddd

Normally on Saturday mornings I get up and head out to yard sales or auctions.....except for wintertime when I go through withdrawals! I really really miss them! Well yesterday morning I get up and it was zero degrees! YUCK!! Here in Virginia we are not used to this cold! They say it was our coldest day in over 35 years and let me say I did not like it! I hate to get my heating bill for this month! So last night on the news I hear it will warm up some today with a high around 40, but next several days the high drops again to the 20's!
But I get up this morning and it is snowing!! Luckily it didn't last too long, the ground barely got covered.

I decided to stay in out of the ocold and work on ebay yesterday and listed some more great items, biofreeze, carmex, vintage valentines and glassware! so stop by my ebay store and check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment